안녕하세요.당신은 환영이에요. . Hello. You're almost welcome in this blog ! ! ^^

Saturday 24 September 2011

‘Immortal Song 2’ PD debated between adding INFINITE’s Woohyun or Sunggyu


After announcing the new line-up for his idol music show, ‘Immortal Song 2‘, PD Kwon Jae Young shared his thoughts on adding INFINITE‘s Woohyun.
On September 17th, the PD tweeted, “Out of all of the new contestants, the member I debated over the most was INFINITE’s Woohyun.  There’s another vocalist in INFINITE named Sunggyu, so ultimately, my biggest debate came down to whether I’d be bringing on Woohyun or Sunggyu.  In the end, I chose Woohyun.”
He continued, “Still, these friends are such talented idols that sing very well.  I hope that you’ll give them your support.”
The new line-up will be added into the show on September 19th, and begin broadcasting on October 1st.
cr; allkpop


No comments:

Post a Comment