안녕하세요.당신은 환영이에요. . Hello. You're almost welcome in this blog ! ! ^^

Sunday 12 February 2012

INFINITE’s L: “I am not a flower boy”

INFINITE’s L has been causing quite the stir with his recent statement, “I don’t think I’m a flower boy.
On January 25th, L attended the press conference for his new tvN drama, ‘Shut Up Flower Boy Band‘, at the CGV Cheongdam Cine City. During the conference, reporters asked L for his thoughts on his looks.
L laughed as he replied, “All of my fellow cast members are so handsome and beautiful that I don’t consider myself to be a flower boy.”
The answer raised some eyebrows, as L is known to be the ‘visual member’ of INFINITE. That reputation will live on through tvN’s ‘Shut Up Flower Boy Band’, where L plays an extremely talented guitarist in the fictional pretty-boy band, ‘Eye Candy’.
L shyly confessed, “To be honest, shooting the scene was my first time playing an electric guitar.” He continued, “I will practice hard to show a more professional side for the drama” and “I will deliver a guitarist with a strong sense of character.
This will be L’s first time acting in his home country (he previously made his acting debut in a Japanese production), and therefore, L expressed that he’s really anxious about the results.
L said, “The INFINITE members were all very concerned for me and asked me, ‘Do you think you can do it?’
He continued, “The hyungs that I am working with in the drama have been a big help to me. I want to show a cool side of myself by working hard on my acting.
L also revealed his thoughts about working with ‘Superstar K3’ contestant Kim Ye Rim. “First of all, I have never met Kim Ye Rim before. I am really curious though.” L continued with a laugh, “I’m looking forward to meeting her. I wonder what her personality is like, what she would say, and how she is going to approach me.
In the drama, L will be involved in a love triangle with Yoo Min Kyu and Kim Ye Rim’s characters.
‘Shut Up Flower Boy Band’ will be about a high school rock band called Eye Candy, who are comprised of flower boys with rough personalities.  It is a passionate drama about youths’ experience with love, friendship and music; it will air its first episode on January 30th.
Source & Image: StarIn via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment